Thursday, May 29, 2014

New Beginning

Here is to the start of the new blog, ladies and gentlemen!

I will be dedicating this blog to my fitness and changes that I have been seeing.  To the weight that I have been losing, the exercise that I am doing, and the changes that I keep experiencing.

I will post more about myself in the "Profile" column.  That should include all sorts of tid bits about me.  I will soon make a more efficient post about what this will all be about.

I hope to update this at least twice a week with new pictures, videos, ideas, recipes,  and whatever else will come to my mind on this subject.  Also, if anyone reading this has any ideas that they would like me to cover, please let me know!  I love feed back, and welcome new ideas all the time.

I hope you all will enjoy this as much as I will enjoy chronicling this adventure.

More to follow

-Carter

No comments:

Post a Comment